Have an eye for top notch quality?
We are looking for a quality engineer to join our Deltagon R&D team in Helsinki.
You have the technical and project expertise and works to drive and support quality. You’ll further improve our test automation, test environment and processes, and perform manual testing to ensure that our products reach the maturity and quality that our customers expect from us. You plan and execute tests that build confidence and reduce risk, testing releases and high priority features whilst ensuring timely delivery.
You communicate issues with efficiency and clarity and take the opportunity to excel at your craft in a focused yet relaxed international working environment.
Does this sound like you? Great! Come work with us, we're nice people!
- Good knowledge of software testing processes and practices in general
- Practical experience on test automation and manual testing
- Technical skills for developing and maintaining test cases
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proactiveness, curiosity and commitment
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English
- Experience using Robot Framework
- Previous software support or software development experience
- Practical experience in performance and load testing
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Experience using Git
- Scripting skills (Bash/Perl/Python etc..)
- The opportunity to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated software engineers
- Excellent possibilities to learn
- A chance to make a difference - we are open to your ideas
- Salary? Yes sure, why not
How to Apply:
We aim on filling in this position quickly, so please send your application right away, though latest by the 1st of July 2022. via https://careers.ssh.com/
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
The background of all new employees of SSH will be checked by the Finnish Security and Intelligence Service (SUPO).
SSH helps organizations safeguard their mission-critical digital assets at rest, in transit and in use. We have 5,000+ customers worldwide, including 40 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and major organizations in Finance, Government, Retail and Industrial segment.
We are committed to helping our customers secure their business in the age of hybrid cloud and distributed IT. Our Zero Trust solutions offer safe electronic communications, secure access to servers and between servers. Our teams in North America, Europe, Asia along with a global network of certified partners ensure customer success. The company’s shares (SSH1V) are listed on Nasdaq OMX Helsinki. www.ssh.com.