SSH Communications Security is a leading provider of enterprise cybersecurity solutions that monitor, control, and automate trusted access to critical data. The company’s long track record of innovation includes Secure Shell (SSH), one of the world’s most widely used network security protocols. Customers worldwide trust our flagship Universal SSH Key Manager® and other solutions to manage access, while greatly reducing costs and compliance risks. The company sells direct through offices in North America, Europe and Asia and through a global network of certified partners. The company’s shares (SSH1V) are quoted on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki.
We are now looking for a Senior Front-end/UX Developer
We believe that everything starts from a good user experience. Even if you have the best solutions for solving SSH-related opportunities or challenges, customers still value that everything is made easy. Our UX team is looking for an experienced UX developer to be a leading player in designing the best user experience for our customers.
The right candidate is able to think outside of the box and see things from the customer perspective. We are looking for a combination of a good track record and skills in front-end development, the ability to create marvelous experiences from a usability point-of-view, and the passion to create the wow effect for our customers.
The main focus will be on front-end development but the right candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute to product development. This position is in our Universal SSH Key Manager team, located in Helsinki, Finland.
- Experience with REST APIs and WebSockets
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with UX design and agile software development practices.
- 2+ years of experience as a lead/senior front-end developer
- Good team and communications skills in English
- Experience of using test framework tools, such as: Mocha, Selenium, Chai, Karma or the Robot framework
- Experience of using Git and GitLab
- Knowledge of IT security and network technologies and protocols
- The opportunity to work in a team of highly experienced and talented software engineers that create world-class commercial security software
- Excellent possibilities to learn new skills and grow.
- A competitive salary and benefits, including extensive healthcare, flexible working hours and remote work option, company-supported sports activities, and gym and sauna on the premises. We also have several active clubs and leisure activities.
How to Apply:
Please send your application, including your salary request (attachments in PDF format only). If you have any questions, please contact Timo Lilja at email@example.com.
SSH.COM. Secure access to your digital core: your critical data, applications and services. Everyone knows us. Secure Shell is everywhere. It's the bedrock of trusted data flow and the secure transactions that grease the digital economy. We are the company behind it. Ever since inventing Secure Shell in Helsinki 1995, we have been quietly revolutionizing secure access and encryption. Our business mojo comes from unique insight into the world's most demanding digitally-driven organizations, from our passion for supporting the open source community, and from our monster patent portfolio. We have a hardcore dev culture and we're doggedly customer-driven. We specialize in finding and eliminating the blind spots in living security architecture. Our best-of-breed, rock-solid, scalable, commercial software solutions are designed with love for CISOs, sysadmins and end-users, from massive finance and industrial companies to agile teams and cloud-borne start-ups. If you have any questions regarding the position, you can contact our recruiting manager