Everything starts from a good user experience. Software that is enjoyable to use and easy to understand is the key for success.
You'll produce well-structured code for easy readability and maintenance. You dislike unnecessary dependencies but you're pragmatic and understand that sometimes taking on a dependency makes sense. You're versed in the cloud. You've done serverless, you know the architecture patterns and pitfalls, but still, creating beautiful user experiences is close to your heart.
Does this sound like you? Great! Join the PrivX team - we're nice people!
- Talking about vertical alignment produces a cold sweat out of habit
- A lovely user experience in any context is an inspiration which you also strive for
- Cloud stuff, serverless, lambdas, API gateways and so forth are familiar to you
- You'll also enjoy an occasional argument on whether or not the bug is in the backend or frontend
- The opportunity to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated software engineers
- Excellent possibilities to learn new
- A chance to make a difference - we are open to your ideas
- Working remotely is possible but we still value time together
- Occasional beers and pizzas
Have any questions? Please contact email@example.com
SSH.COM. Secure access to your digital core: your critical data, applications and services. Everyone knows us. Secure Shell is everywhere. It's the bedrock of trusted data flow and the secure transactions that grease the digital economy. We are the company behind it. Ever since inventing Secure Shell in Helsinki 1995, we have been quietly revolutionizing secure access and encryption. Our business mojo comes from unique insight into the world's most demanding digitally-driven organizations, from our passion for supporting the open source community, and from our monster patent portfolio. We have a hardcore dev culture and we're doggedly customer-driven. We specialize in finding and eliminating the blind spots in living security architecture. Our best-of-breed, rock-solid, scalable, commercial software solutions are designed with love for CISOs, sysadmins and end-users, from massive finance and industrial companies to agile teams and cloud-borne start-ups.