Ready for a challenge? Come and launch an enterprise security product into the cloud with us!
From the details to the big picture, you know how to build world-class software products. This means taking on a product feature request, figuring out which components it touches and what is the best way to get it done - even if it means coding the extra mile to make it just right. It means taking ownership and with that getting the satisfaction of seeing the feature go into production.
You'll produce well-structured code for easy readability and maintainability. A cloud-grown backend written in Golang, consisting of a number of microservices gives you happy vibes. Containers for deployment, geographic distribution for high availability, horizontal scaling - you have ideas and experience.
Does this sound like you? Great! Join the PrivX team - we're nice people!
- You're a cloud native but you also know how to make beautiful software without the fluffy things
- You know how to run containers either in Kubernetes/ECS/EKS/Fargate or the like
- You've done microservice architecture with beautiful interservice boundaries
- You possess an interest in IT security
- Golang, you may have not have coded with it but you know what it is
- A huge plus if you've already built a honking huge SaaS product with all of the bells and whistles
- The opportunity to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated software engineers
- Excellent possibilities to learn new
- A chance to make a difference - we are open to your ideas
- Working remotely is possible but we still value time together
- Occasional beers and pizzas
Have any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SSH.COM. Secure access to your digital core: your critical data, applications and services. Everyone knows us. Secure Shell is everywhere. It's the bedrock of trusted data flow and the secure transactions that grease the digital economy. We are the company behind it. Ever since inventing Secure Shell in Helsinki 1995, we have been quietly revolutionizing secure access and encryption. Our business mojo comes from unique insight into the world's most demanding digitally-driven organizations, from our passion for supporting the open source community, and from our monster patent portfolio. We have a hardcore dev culture and we're doggedly customer-driven. We specialize in finding and eliminating the blind spots in living security architecture. Our best-of-breed, rock-solid, scalable, commercial software solutions are designed with love for CISOs, sysadmins and end-users, from massive finance and industrial companies to agile teams and cloud-borne start-ups.