Want to break quantum-ready network protection?
System testing, feature-functional testing, verifying bug fixes, REST-API testing, you've done it all. And now you want to put your vision and knowledge into system testing a best-in-breed encryption device aimed at critical networks and datacenters.
You know how to keep automated tests running continuously whilst minimizing manual intervention, but you aren’t against hands-on testing either. You're familiar with Linux, Network stack – data-link, network, transport, session and application protocols; and if not, you are keen and able to learn. Exploring the unknown independently and with the team is something that excites you.
You'll be part of a great team of highly experienced and motivated people, in a focused but relaxed international working environment.
- An innate ability to break things, find bugs and issues in the software domain
- No hesitation to share your findings with the team
- You know the concept of traffic generation and analysis, including performance testing
- Understanding the meaning of network topology and common protocols used in networking
- A skillset to build, test, and play with routed and switched IPv4/IPv6 networks
- Programming, scripting or similar skill
- Experience with common testing tools
- Previous experience working with network testers & Linux systems
- Patience and thoroughness to execute test scenario’s over and over
- Ability to provide good quality reports to support development and marketing
- Good team and communications skills in English and Finnish
- An opportunity to work with a professional team of highly experienced and talented software engineers
- A deep dive into state-of-the-art network security, algorithms and practices.
- Excellent possibilities to learn new skills and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, flexible working hours and remote work options, company supported sports activities, gym and sauna at the premises.