Want to hack software and get praised for it?
Seriously, we want you to come and crack the software we are developing. Penetration testing is something you are seasoned with, you are familiar with the tools and standards used. Hands-on experience from the field is required, you should know what tools the attackers are using. In other words, you should have knowhow to form a Red Team.
And not only penetration testing but helping us proactively develop products and infrastructure that are secure against attacks. We use various programming languages on our products, we expect you to be able to see the security flaws from the source codes and fearlessly communicate the issues found. Our infrastructure is running on AWS, you should be able to contribute to the choices made.
Does this sound like you? Great! Join us - we're nice people!
* Hands-on experience on penetration testing, tools and standards used
* Understanding on networking and software architecture
* Understanding on cryptography
* Interested and capable of learning new technologies quickly
* Willingness to take responsibility
* Proactive attitude
* The opportunity to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated software engineers
* Excellent possibilities to learn new
* A chance to make a difference - we are open to your ideas
* Working remotely is possible but we still value time together
* Occasional beers and pizzas
Your main focus would be PrivX, get a sneak peak here!
The background of all new employees of SSH will be checked by the Finnish Security and Intelligence Service (SUPO).
Have any questions? Please contact email@example.com
SSH.COM. Secure access to your digital core: your critical data, applications and services. Everyone knows us. Secure Shell is everywhere. It's the bedrock of trusted data flow and the secure transactions that grease the digital economy. We are the company behind it. Ever since inventing Secure Shell in Helsinki 1995, we have been quietly revolutionizing secure access and encryption. Our business mojo comes from unique insight into the world's most demanding digitally-driven organizations, from our passion for supporting the open source community, and from our monster patent portfolio. We have a hardcore dev culture and we're doggedly customer-driven. We specialize in finding and eliminating the blind spots in living security architecture. Our best-of-breed, rock-solid, scalable, commercial software solutions are designed with love for CISOs, sysadmins and end-users, from massive finance and industrial companies to agile teams and cloud-borne start-ups.