We are now looking for a Junior Growth Hacker
Our global marketing team is looking for a rising star to be the new growth hacker. With a rising star we mean a person who knows how to get people to convert to customers. The position is a new role in our organization and will consist of a lot of projects that dont have a frame of reference in our organization. "Junior" is not an age thing, but we are looking for someone who is a key person in our marketing team and wants to grow with the role.
We believe that every IT, software and cyber security company needs talent whose main focus is to tell to the world about customer success, how we have made a splash in the IT market and - last but not least - how we will propel our business to new heights in the access market. Our team already has the skills to produce content but the missing part is the person who could make people engage with our stories.
Conversion optimization means that you understand Google analytics, marketing automation and optimization and would like to enhance your skills around these topics. The position will also include a lot of things that you probably haven't done in your previous positions (since there is a lot of things we haven’t done as a company).
- You not only speak English very well but feel comfortable in a world of acronyms. This means understanding terms like LOL to impress our marketing team with funnily relevant YouTube videos.
- You know how social media operates
- It’s a bonus if you have any of the following skills or certificates:
- HubSpot marketing automation
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- It’s a plus if you have some experience in consumer marketing but we prefer experience in B2B.
- The terms SEO, forums, paid advertising and other promotion related things are familiar to you. You also know when to make the decision to promote something that is catching fire.
- You have successfully grown blog traffic for a brand before and can share results and explain how you did it.
- You have an eye for our channels, partner channels, guest blogging plus other ways to get potential customers to engage with our view of the market.
- You know how to challenge our senior team and are goal oriented when it comes to execution.
- You’re proactive at coming up with new ideas on how to drive growth. We can't always tell you what the next step is, you should be telling us.
- Good insights into social media in B2B context
- Basic level understanding of marketing automation tools
- Self-learning skills, interest to learn more about the IT security market
- The opportunity to work in a team of highly experienced and talented software engineers that create world-class commercial security software
- Excellent possibilities to learn new skills and grow.
- A competitive salary and benefits, including extensive healthcare, flexible working hours and remote work option, company-supported sports activities - and a gym and sauna on the premises. We also have several active clubs and leisure activities.