SSH Communications Security is a European defensive cybersecurity company and a pioneer of secure communications. Our solutions gatekeep access and defend secrets when people, applications and systems need to communicate. Our technology is used in more than 90% of data centers around the world, and is trusted by over 40% of Fortune 500 companies.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team and work on a new project that is currently under wraps. We cannot disclose any specific details about the project at this time, but it is a major step towards achieving our goal of developing robust and adaptable defensive cybersecurity solutions.
As a Senior Software Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to create and develop user friendly application with Qt.
Our team values the unique skills and contributions that each member brings to the table. As we search for the ideal candidate for this role, we are seeking someone with:
- Minimum 5 years of robust software development experience.
- Proven experience with application UI programming.
- Proven expertise in programming languages such as Go, Python, C++, C or Rust.
- In-depth understanding of security principles such secure programming, cryptography, and PKI.
- Strong grasp of coding architecture and design principles.
- Proficiency with various operating systems like Linux, Windows, MacOS.
Join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity!
N.B! For consideration, all candidates must be Finnish citizens and pass a comprehensive SUPO background check as per client requests.