SSH.COM is looking to fill our newly-created position of Lead Development Representative to help take our company’s growth to the next level. The overriding responsibility of this role is to assist our company in expanding our customer base.
The Lead Development Representative's responsibilities include researching and qualifying leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson. This person works in close cooperation with the Director of Demand Generation and regional sales representatives and Marketing in planning and defining target accounts (ABM), setting up outbound lead campaigns, and tracking KPI’s for lead generation. Managing the day-to-day prospecting activities with Business Development Representatives (outsourced to Agencies) is key part of this role.
This role reports to the Director of Demand Generation and to Regional Sales Lead, and will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams. To be a successful Lead Development Representative, you should be a competitive and high energy person with excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and have strong analytical skills.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through responding to inquiries generated from our inbound and outbound marketing programs or by cold-calling or emailing.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in the Hubspot or Salesforce
- A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field, or at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Three to five years of experience in sales, marketing or telemarketing.
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamworking, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Experience with sales tools, including Hubspot and Salesforce
- Proven track record for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects.
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English, fluency in any of these european languages is preferedded: German, french, Italia, Spanish.
Submit your application latest by 31.10.2020 - we will be reviewing applications and making the decisions during the application period, so do not wait until the last minute! If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland.
For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com