We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Services Engineer to join our great team of highly experienced and motivated people, and a focused yet relaxed international working environment at our New York office.
In this position you will split your time doing presales, professional services engagements and enterprise level 24/7 vendor support to help our customers maximize the value of our security solutions Tectia SSH, Universal SSH Key Manager and PrivX. You have a proven track record of taking ownership of issues and following them through to resolution.
You might have a university degree but it is not something we require or particularly look for if you already have a wealth of work experience or can otherwise demonstrate your technical skills. You are an independent team player who communicates well in English, is interested in and capable of learning new technologies fast, bravely troubleshooting your way through the unknown with a customer-focused mindset. This position requires ability to travel from time to time.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of shell and python scripting
- Understanding of network security technologies and protocols, e.g. Secure Shell (SSH) and TLS
- Cloud, Unix or z/OS knowledge is a plus
- The opportunity to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated support engineers
- Excellent possibilities to learn new and deep dive into IT security
- A chance to make a difference - we are open to your ideas
- Working remotely is possible but we still value time together
How to Apply:
Submit your application latest by 9.11.2020 - we will be reviewing applications and making the decisions during the application period, so do not wait until the last minute! If you have any questions, please contact by e-mail email@example.com
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland. For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com.