Want to be part of creating quantum ready network protection?
You want to put your vision and knowledge in use how product quality can be verified. Hands on work with product security measurements, release automation and quality is something that you are interested in.
Your main tasks will be with product quality, but you don’t hesitate to participate solving customer cases. As you learn to use NQX, taking a step to do solution engineering does not make you nervous.
You're familiar with Linux, Network stack – data link, network, transport, session and application protocols and if not, you want to learn. Exploring the unknown on your own and with the team is something that excites you.
You will be part of a great team of highly experienced and motivated people, in a focused but relaxed international working environment. Our product is best in breed encryption device aimed for critical networks and datacenters.
- Ability to break things, find bugs and issues in software domain
- No hesitation to share your findings with team
- You know principles of software quality in security domain
- Understanding meaning of network topology and common protocols used in networking
- You are familiar with tools like Burp suite or similar.
- Previous experience working with software projects
- Patience and thoroughness to develop quality monitoring and maintenance.
- Ability to provide good quality reports to support development.
- Good team and communications skills in English and Finnish
- Skillset to build routed and switched IPv4/IPv6 networks to test and play with
- Programming, scripting or similar skill, experience of common tools.
- Opportunity to work with professional team of highly experienced and talented software engineers
- Deep dive into state-of-the-art network security, algorithms and practices.
- Excellent possibilities to learn new skills and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, flexible working hours and remote work option.
How to Apply:
Submit your application latest by 24th of October via https://careers.ssh.com/
If you have any questions, please contact Samuli Lehti, email@example.com
The background of all new employees of SSH will be checked by the Finnish Security and Intelligence Service (SUPO). We expect you to have a valid work permit to work in Finland.
SSH.COM helps organizations safeguard their mission-critical digital assets at rest, in transit and in use. We have 5,000+ customers worldwide, including 40 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and major organizations in Finance, Government, Retail and Industries.
We are committed to helping our customers secure their business in the age of hybrid cloud and distributed IT. Our Zero Trust solutions offer safe electronic communications, secure access to servers and between servers. Our teams in North America, Europe, Asia along with a global network of certified partners ensure customer success. The company’s shares (SSH1V) are listed on Nasdaq OMX Helsinki. www.ssh.com.