Want to break stuff and get praised for it?
We are looking for a can-do Senior Test Automation Engineer for PrivX team. Your main tasks include writing automated tests for new features and improvements, reporting the findings to the team and keep the test environments up to date. The current automated tests are written using Robot Framework and extended by our own keywords written in Python. You should be proactive, able to pick up the tasks yourself from a list of tickets, provide active feedback for the stakeholders.
The PrivX team consists of developers and testers. The testing team works in close cooperation with the development team ensuring bi-directional communication. The team operates in agile software development processes.
PrivX is a lean, cost-efficient and highly automated next generation access management solution for hybrid cloud environments. It provides just-in-time access for superusers and privileged users - without the risk of passwords, keys or other leave-behind credentials. https://www.ssh.com/products/privx/
Hit the Apply button and let us know you are interested!
- Write maintainable test automation code for PrivX product
- Code reviews for code written by others
- Manual testing when needed
- Report findings to the team
- Provide technical help on customer cases
- Provide help for junior team members
- Contribute to improvement of development processes and best practices
- Find flaws from the product
- Strong knowledge on test automation
- Experience on Python and Robot Framework
- Experience on manual testing
- Experience with major cloud providers (AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud)
- Great communication skills in English
- Knowledge on SSH keys and TLS certificates?
- Experience on performance testing
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience on both Linux and Windows platforms
- Keen interest to learn new
- The opportunity to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated software engineers
- Excellent possibilities to learn new
- A chance to make a difference - we are open to your ideas
- Working remotely is possible also post-Covid but we still value time together
- Occasional social events together with the team
- Comfortable office space with coffee, tea, and fruits for relaxing and chitchat
- Extensive health care plan, your health is as important as your work to us
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Mobile phone benefit
How to Apply
Submit your application as soon as possible, we will start going thru the applicants at the end of October. We will contact you if you are suitable based on the information provided on CV and cover letter. There will also be a coding exercise and technical interviews along the process.
Submit your application latest by 27th of October via https://careers.ssh.com/.
If you have any questions, please contact Kimmo Korhonen, email@example.com.
The background of all new employees of SSH will be checked by the Finnish Security and Intelligence Service (SUPO). We expect you to have a valid work permit to work in Finland.
SSH.COM helps organizations safeguard their mission-critical digital assets at rest, in transit and in use. We have 5,000+ customers worldwide, including 40 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and major organizations in Finance, Government, Retail and Industries.
We are committed to helping our customers secure their business in the age of hybrid cloud and distributed IT. Our Zero Trust solutions offer safe electronic communications, secure access to servers and between servers. Our teams in North America, Europe, Asia along with a global network of certified partners ensure customer success. The company’s shares (SSH1V) are listed on Nasdaq OMX Helsinki. www.ssh.com.