Do you want to contribute to improving security for organizations and businesses around the world?
To strengthen our team and to expand our capability, we are now looking for an additional Software Designer to join our R&D team in Helsinki developing the SSH secure e-communications suite.
As a Software Designer you will be tasked with further development of our portfolio, from server configurations all the way to the end-user web-interface. These duties include planning, building, programming, and testing together with your fellow team members, as well as helping Service Desk solve some of the most elusive problems our customers may experience, allowing you to leverage your creativity, researching and problem-solving skills to their fullest.
The main technologies you’ll work with are a Linux environment, Perl for the backend, basic frontend languages, with a possible sprinkle of C and bash. We don’t require proficiency in any specific programming language though, as they are easy enough to learn with any prior experience and the support of your colleagues.
We have a great team including a handful of motivated developers, a highly skilled security expert, and team lead. Come and join us on the journey to take our proven secure e-communications suite to a new and bright future!
- Problem-solving attitude
- Keen interest to learn new things
- Experience and interest in developing and supporting software
- Server-side programming experience
- Understanding of IT security, network technologies and protocols
- Basic knowledge of Linux command-line tools
- Familiarity with Linux email servers
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English
- Strong Perl skills
- Good grasp of C (this will allow you to delve to the very depths of our component stack)
- Sysadmin level knowledge in Linux environments
- Deep know-how of email servers & email structure
- Mastery of Linux command-line tools
- Experience with Robot Framework
- The opportunity to work in a team of highly motivated software developers
- Excellent opportunity to learn
- A chance to make a difference - we are open to your ideas
- Comfortable office space with coffee, tea, and fruits for relaxing and chitchat
- Flexible working hours, and remote work option
- Extensive health care plan
- Lunch, recreational and mobile phone benefits
- Competitive salary, including a bonus scheme
How to Apply:
We aim on filling in this position quickly, so please send your application right away, though latest by the 12th of December via https://careers.ssh.com/
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
The background of all new employees of SSH will be checked by the Finnish Security and Intelligence Service (SUPO).
SSH helps organizations safeguard their mission-critical digital assets at rest, in transit and in use. We have 5,000+ customers worldwide, including 40 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and major organizations in Finance, Government, Retail and Industrial segment.
We are committed to helping our customers secure their business in the age of hybrid cloud and distributed IT. Our Zero Trust solutions offer safe electronic communications, secure access to servers and between servers. Our teams in North America, Europe, Asia along with a global network of certified partners ensure customer success. The company’s shares (SSH1V) are listed on Nasdaq OMX Helsinki. www.ssh.com.