Want to make a quantum leap to 24/7 vendor support?
We are looking for a stellar Technical Services Engineer to join our vendor support to help our customers to maximize the value of our security solutions PrivX, Tectia SSH and Universal SSH Key Manager to our customers. We have a great team of highly experienced and motivated people providing enterprise level 24/7 support, and a focused yet relaxed international working environment.
This position is located at SSH US New York Office.
Technical Services Engineer reports to Director of Customer Support.
You have a proven track record of taking ownership of issues and following them through to resolution. You might have a university degree but it is not something we require or particularly look for if you already have a wealth of work experience or can otherwise demonstrate your technical skills. You are an independent team player who communicates well in English, is interested in and capable of learning new technologies fast, bravely troubleshooting your way through the unknown with a customer-focused mindset.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Cloud, Unix or z/OS knowledge is a plus
- You might have not written a shell or python script but you've at least modified one
- Basic understanding of network security technologies and protocols, e.g. Secure Shell (SSH) and TLS
- The opportunity to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated engineers
- Excellent possibilities to learn new and deep dive into IT security
- A chance to make a difference - we are open to your ideas
- Working remotely is possible but we still value time together
- Occasional beers and pizzas
How to Apply:
Submit your application latest by June 5th 2022. We will be reviewing applications and making the decisions during the application period, so do not wait until the last minute! If you have any questions, please contact Kalle Verho, Director of Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org.
SSH helps organizations safeguard their mission-critical digital assets at rest, in transit and in use. We have 5,000+ customers worldwide, including 40 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and major organizations in Finance, Government, Retail and Industrial segment.
We are committed to helping our customers secure their business in the age of hybrid cloud and distributed IT. Our Zero Trust solutions offer safe electronic communications, secure access to servers and between servers. Our teams in North America, Europe, Asia along with a global network of certified partners ensure customer success. The company’s shares (SSH1V) are listed on Nasdaq OMX Helsinki. www.ssh.com.