SSH is a European Defensive Cybersecurity trailblazer hailing from Finland. Our mission is to secure communications between systems, automated applications, and people.
More than 90% of the world's data centres use the technology we developed, and our solutions are trusted by more than 40% of Fortune 500 companies, including the world's largest banks and companies. Our products are engineered to withstand the test of novel future technologies.
Excited for our future, we’ve got a great mission and vision to empower our teams in North America, Europe, and Asia to ensure customer success and to make a difference. Now you can be a part of our journey too.
We are looking for a German speaking Presales Engineer to join our EMEA Sales Team.
The core mission of the Presales Engineer is to actively drive, manage and assist all technical sales aspects of opportunities from initial pitch through to successful proof of concept trials for all SSH products.
Main job responsibilities
- Manage and drive all technical aspects of sales cases from prospect customers and partners.
- Present benefits and functionality of our products & provide product demos to existing/prospect customers.
- Provide Technical Sales enablement training to SSH Solution partners
- Actively develop shared demo environments to show case new product features
- Act as prospect customer’s key point of contact for technical queries through the sales process
- Primary interface between prospect customer and R&D team.
- Take ownership of all technical aspects of sales opportunities from beginning to end, this including: Holding product presentations and demos, building understanding of customer environments and how SSH products can be deployed, responding to RFP/RFIs, run successful proof of concept product evaluations with prospect customers (remote & onsite).
- Providing on-site sales support services when necessary.
Key job qualifications
- Several years of experience in Solution Architect or Technical Sales roles
- Excellent skills in the following:
- Unix/Linux server administration for enterprise environments
- Security Application deployment on Linux enterprise environments
- Access Management Solutions. Eg. PAM
- TCP/IP & Network security technologies and protocols, e.g. Secure Shell (SSH/SFTP)
- Technical troubleshooting
- Installation and demonstration of security software on Linux environments
- Good understanding and knowledge of the following:
- Cloud Architecture
- Windows server administration for enterprise environments
- Highly technical competency
- Familiarity with containerization platforms, DevOps tools & mainframes would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with network security products and implementations such as routers, switches and firewalls.
- Excellent communication written and presentation skills to technical and business customers.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills is essential
- Commitment and proactive work ethic. We work hard & foster an enjoyable work environment.
- Genuine interest in technology solutions & learn products indepth
- Ability to travel within EMEA when required.
- An opportunity to work with some of the best developers and engineers to build world-class cybersecurity solutions to leading customers
- A global career development path
- Excellent possibilities to learn and grow
- A demanding, motivating, and rewarding working environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including extensive health care, flexible working hours and remote work option
How to Apply
Submit your application as soon as possible via www.ssh.com/careers. The position is open for applications only until a suitable candidate is found. If you have any questions, please contact VP Sales, EMEA, Rami Raulas, firstname.lastname@example.org.