We are looking for a Presales Engineer to work in our EMEA Sales Team.
The core mission of the Presales Engineer is to actively drive, manage and assist all technical sales aspects of opportunities from initial pitch through to successful proof of concept trials for all SSH products.
As a Presales Engineer you will be a crucial member of our sales team, becoming a product expert to win new customers and develop cross/up-sell opportunities.
You will be working with a great team of highly experienced and motivated people in a focused yet relaxed international working environment. We are looking for a pro-active team member with a genuine interest in security solutions & who can really help drive sales activities in our EMEA team.
This position is located either in UK, Germany, or Finland.
Main job responsibilities
- Manage and drive all technical aspects of sales cases from prospect customers and partners.
- Present benefits and functionality of our products & provide product demos to existing/prospect customers.
- Provide Technical Sales enablement training to SSH Solution partners
- Actively develop shared demo environments to show case new product features
- Act as prospect customer’s key point of contact for technical queries through the sales process
- Primary interface between prospect customer and R&D team.
- Take ownership of all technical aspects of sales opportunities from beginning to end, this including: Holding product presentations and demos, building understanding of customer environments and how SSH products can be deployed, responding to RFP/RFIs, run successful proof of concept product evaluations with prospect customers (remote & onsite).
- Providing on-site sales support services when necessary.
Key job qualifications
- Several years of experience in Solution Architect or Technical Sales roles
- Excellent skills in the following:
- Unix/Linux server administration for enterprise environments
- Security Application deployment on Linux enterprise environments
- Access Management Solutions. Eg. PAM
- TCP/IP & Network security technologies and protocols, e.g. Secure Shell (SSH/SFTP)
- Technical troubleshooting
- Installation and demonstration of security software on Linux environments
- Good understanding and knowledge of the following:
- Cloud Architecture
- Windows server administration for enterprise environments
- Highly technical competency
- Familiarity with containerization platforms, DevOps tools & mainframes would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with network security products and implementations such as routers, switches and firewalls.
- Excellent communication written and presentation skills to technical and business customers.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills is essential
- Professional working level of German and/or French communication skills is essential
- Commitment and proactive work ethic. We work hard & foster an enjoyable work environment.
- Genuine interest in technology solutions & learn products indepth
- Ability to travel within EMEA when required.
- An opportunity to work with some of the best developers and engineers to build world-class cybersecurity solutions to leading customers
- A global career development path
- Excellent possibilities to learn and grow
- A demanding, motivating, and rewarding working environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including extensive health care, flexible working hours and remote work option
How to Apply
Submit your application as soon as possible via https://careers.ssh.com/. The position is open for applications only until a suitable candidate is found. If you have any questions, please contact VP Sales, EMEA, Rami Raulas, email@example.com.
Please send your application via careers.ssh.com.
SSH helps organizations safeguard their mission-critical digital assets at rest, in transit and in use. We have 5,000+ customers worldwide, including 40 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and major organizations in Finance, Government, Retail and Industrial segment.
We are committed to helping our customers secure their business in the age of hybrid cloud and distributed IT. Our Zero Trust solutions offer safe electronic communications, secure access to servers and between servers. Our teams in North America, Europe, Asia along with a global network of certified partners ensure customer success. The company’s shares (SSH1V) are listed on Nasdaq OMX Helsinki. www.ssh.com.