Are you looking to make a meaningful impact at a company that is making a real difference in the IT security world? Would you love to help drive the growth of that firm? We have just the job for you!
We at SSH deliver some of the most advanced security and access software technology in the world. Our industry-leading solutions and expertise are used by Fortune 500 companies and federal agencies. The Secure Shell protocol that we invented is vital to how people and machines access valuable resources and data every day, everywhere around the world.
SSH channel team is looking for experienced Channel Account Manager to identify, recruit, build and develop channel partnerships. As Channel Account Manager you will create and sustain a channel network for the SSH portfolio of products within the SSH Group. Your main goals are to qualify new channel partners, introduce SSH products to the existing partner network, and grow the business. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a great team who will assist you in your success as the main sales driver of SSH’s products within the group.
This position involves reasonable amount of travel.
Role and responsibilities
- Promote, facilitate, and develop productive and tangible relationships between the partner and SSH’s local and global partner teams.
- Ensure appropriate channel engagement plans are in place to drive sales revenue from SSH solutions and ensuring SSH solutions maximize value-add from the relationship.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management of resources, to drive profitable growth by satisfying evolving channel network and customer needs
- Drive adoption of company programs with our partner ecosystem
- Organize support and engaging programs for partners (such as Trainings, etc.)
- Work together with the marketing to implement channel marketing activities like newsletters, campaigns, webinars, and lead generation
- Define sales and marketing strategy for partners together with his/her global peers
- Train partner sales teams to be fully conversant with current SSH products
- Execute on all aspects of the business plan, whether sales enablement, technical, marketing or event creation
Qualifications and preferred skills
- Five to seven years of partner management experience and partner sales experience, working with SI’s and security focused VAR’s
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining partner relationships
- B2B channel sales experience, preferably from cyber security market
- Organization and planning skills, project management
- Good presentation skills
- Interpersonal collaboration and influencing capabilities both internally and externally
- Commitment and proactive work ethic. We work hard & foster an enjoyable work environment.
- Genuine interest in technology solutions & learn products in-depth
- Ability to travel within AMER when required.
- The opportunity to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated professionals
- Excellent possibilities to learn new and deep dive into IT security
- A chance to make a difference - we are open to your ideas
- Competitive salary
- Working remotely is possible but we still value time together
How to Apply
Submit your application latest by June 19th, 2022 via careers.ssh.com. We will be reviewing applications and making the decisions during the application period, so do not wait until the last minute! If you have any questions, please contact
- Business Development Manager, Saketh Machavarapu, email@example.com or
- General Manager of AMER region, Sami Marttinen, firstname.lastname@example.org
SSH helps organizations safeguard their mission-critical digital assets at rest, in transit and in use. We have 5,000+ customers worldwide, including 40 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and major organizations in Finance, Government, Retail and Industrial segment. We are committed to helping our customers secure their business in the age of hybrid cloud and distributed IT. Our Zero Trust solutions offer safe electronic communications, secure access to servers and between servers. Our teams in North America, Europe, Asia along with a global network of certified partners ensure customer success. The company’s shares (SSH1V) are listed on Nasdaq OMX Helsinki. www.ssh.com.