Ready for a challenge? Come and make the societies safer with us!
From the details to the big picture, you know how to build world-class software products. This means taking on a product feature request, figuring out which components it touches and what is the best way to get it done - even if it means coding the extra mile to make it just right. It means taking ownership and with that getting the satisfaction of seeing the feature go into production.
You'll produce well-structured code for easy readability and maintainability.
A Mojolicious non-blocking app consisting of well-defined APIs and several microservices gives inner peace to the Perl monk within you. Containers for deployment, geographic distribution for high availability, horizontal scaling - you have ideas and experience.
Does this sound like you? Great! Come work with us, we're nice people!
- You're a cloud-native but you also know how to make beautiful software without the fluffy things
- You know how to run containers in Kubernetes/ECS/EKS/Fargate/Openshift or the like
- You've done microservice architecture with beautiful interservice boundaries
- You possess an interest in IT security
- Perl, you’ve used it, you understand it, and can even write some if necessary
- Golang, you’ve heard about it
- A massive plus if you've already built a honking huge SaaS product with all of the bells and whistles
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English
- The opportunity to work in an RnD organization of highly experienced and motivated software engineers
- Excellent possibilities to learn
- A chance to make a difference - we are open to your ideas
- Occasional beers and pizzas
- Comfortable office space with coffee, tea, and fruits for relaxing and chitchat
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive health care plan
- Lunch, recreational, and mobile phone benefits
- Competitive salary, including a bonus scheme
How to Apply:
Submit your application via careers.ssh.com. We will be reviewing applications and making the decisions during the application period, so do not wait until the last minute! Send your application latest on the 31st of May 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact If you have any questions, please contact Deltagon R&D Team Lead William Wendell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The background of all new employees of SSH will be checked by the Finnish Security and Intelligence Service (SUPO).
SSH helps organizations safeguard their mission-critical digital assets at rest, in transit and in use. We have 5,000+ customers worldwide, including 40 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and major organizations in Finance, Government, Retail and Industrial segment.
We are committed to helping our customers secure their business in the age of hybrid cloud and distributed IT. Our Zero Trust solutions offer safe electronic communications, secure access to servers and between servers. Our teams in North America, Europe, Asia along with a global network of certified partners ensure customer success. The company’s shares (SSH1V) are listed on Nasdaq OMX Helsinki. www.ssh.com.